- Extreme Weapons, Musical Weapons, Creative Weapons, Traditional Weapons, Creative Forms, Traditional Forms
- A-Honor Roll Student
- Member of the DUKE TIP program
- Won the 14-15 Boys Musical Weapons division at the 2010 Diamond Nationals
- Compete in the Overall Weapons Grand Championship at the Dixieland Nationals in 2010
- Being asked to be a part of Team CTG
- Performing on stage at the Battle of Atlanta as the Under belt Overall Weapons Grand winner 2008
DID YOU KNOW …?
- Connor Griffith has been studying martial arts for 5 years. His martial arts training began with Robert Clairday where he got his start in open style competition. In 2007 Connor began training with Jamie Webster’s competition coach and would soon become a full time student at Webster’s Karate. Connor received his black belt in 2009 from Webster’s and was a member of team Kirage. In 2010 Connor was asked to be a part of Team CTG and has brought a new challenge to his age division on the NASKA circuit.
- Griffith grew up in a family of four: Mom (Susy), Dad (Darrell) and sister (Emily). He is an avid guitar and guitar hero player and enjoys playing video games in his spare time. He is an active member in his church youth group. In June of 2010 Griffith traveled to many places such as Australia, Hawaii and New Zealand, as a member of an ES Educational Tour.