- Musical Weapons, Traditional Weapons, Musical Forms, Traditional Forms
- Bachelor of Science in Communications from the University of Miami Majoring in Advertising and Art
- Dean’s List Achievement for four consecutive semesters
- Recipient of the School of Art and Art History Illustration Award
- Graduate of Carol Morgan School Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- 7- NASKA World Titles earned in 2010
- 2010 World Martial Arts Games (Las Vegas, Nevada), 4-time Gold Medalist
- 2010 JKA National Champion in Women’s Team Kata and Women’s Advanced Individual Kata
- 2- NASKA World Titles earned in 2009
DID YOU KNOW …?
- Giselle Segura has been studying martial arts for four years. She began her training under Master Diego Perez at Better Families through Tae Kwon Do in Miami, Florida. In 2007, at a point in life where many people would normally not consider taking up a sport competitively for the first time, Giselle go for it against all the odds. Giselle has complete her first two years of international competition with outstanding success. She is pursuing a 2nd degree in Jhoon Rhee Tae Kwon Do as well as a Black Belt in Shotokan. Giselle has been the inspiration to many and continues to excel as a martial artists and a role model for her family and many around her.
- Segura lives in Miami with her family of four: Husband (L. Gabriel), Son (Gabriel), and daughter (Valeria). Segura grew up in Venezuela before moving to the United States to pursue a Bachelor in Science Communication Degree at the University of Miami. She completed her 4-year college degree in only 2 years and graduated by the time she was 19 years old. In her spare time she is a freelance graphic designer that specializes in business identity design. She would like further her education and pursue a masters in Graphic Design