- Extreme Weapons, Musical Weapons, Creative Weapons, Traditional Weapons, Traditional Forms
- A- Honor Roll
- Member of Academic Team
- Member of Duke TIP program
- Recognized by the State of Kentucky for advanced learning in several academic areas
- 13 – World Titles from NASKA, ISKA and WKA
- 2010 ISKA US Open World Champion in 13 and under Boys and Girls Weapons broadcasted on ESPN2
- Winner of the Youth Gold Medallion Championship Award at the 2010 Compete Nationals
DID YOU KNOW …?
- Jackson Rudolph has been studying martial arts for 6 years and is a second degree Black Belt. He began his training under Jason Strohkirch at Hwangs Martial Arts in Paducah, Kentucky. After enrolling in the XMA program at his karate school, Jackson took a special interest in the Bo. In 2006 Jackson attended his first NASKA event in Louisville Kentucky the Bluegrass Nationals. It was at the Bluegrass Jackson experienced first hand a different level of exceptional talent and would begin his own journey to one day be among those recognized as exceptional. Jackson has since won numerous World Titles and continues to grow as a Martial Artist and a competitor.
- Rudolph grew up in a family of four: Mom (Cathy), Dad (Eric), and sister (Allee). He got started in the martial arts because of a silent auction he won which was organized by his First Grade teacher, who also happen to be Black Belts. Rudolph has worked as a model and actor and can be seen in a commercials for a number of products. In his spare time he enjoys hanging out with his teammates and working out. He would like to one day pursue a career in sports medicine.